Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 January 2011

The purple bruise on the base of my heel and foot is now gone. After the accident, I had a purple-maroon bruise covering the whole of the rear half of my right thigh. The muscle and flesh were hard and stiff to the touch.  And painful too. I realised that the bruise had largely disappeared about a few days ago.

I still have an occasional shooting pain in the shin where the 3rd pin and wire enter the leg.

Took a taxi to St John's Hill and had lunch with Beach and two of his dancing friends, Julia and Claire. They were going dancing after lunch, which made me a bit envious.

Beach and I went to see Tron. We were late, but we didn't miss much. In fact, the film is not really worth the effort. Don't bother.

Beach kindly drove me home afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment